Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Favorite Person in the Whole Wide World

This morning I went to get Norah out of bed and she said to me (and I quote):

"Hi mom! I had a nice dream. Nemo got taken by the diver, but guess what? He didn't take Nemo to the fish tank, he gave Nemo back to his dad!!! Nemo's dad name is Marlan. Marlan was soooo happy. The diver is really, really nice."

How awesome is that?

I had to leave early this morning, so BVZ was on his own getting her out the door. I got an email from him several hours later saying they didn't get as early of a start as he wanted because Norah apparently hid her bear and then demanded he find it before they could leave. (It was in a suitcase from our trip this past weekend that's still sitting in the hallway.) She told him she would be happy to watch tv while he looked.

Girl genius.

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

Cute little stinker.