Friday, December 24, 2010

Mrs. Potts

Bubby sent a giant box of wrapped gifts for Christmas. Amongst all the packages was a gift bag that had tissue paper at the top. Norah and I put everything under the tree (she's being very good about not trying to get into any of the packages), but she couldn't help but take a sneak peek inside the bag. She casually moved some of the tissue aside and screamed, 'IT'S A MRS. POTTS!!!!' I knew she wouldn't be able to resist, so I instinctively said, 'no, it's not. I am sure that's not what it is.' Of course, she promptly burst into tears, totally devastated that she was mistaken.

How could I not let her open it after that?


Mrs. Potts likes to walk around pouring everyone cups of 'chamomile tea.' (Norah and BVZ play tea party a lot with her "little girls" and that's the only kind of tea he knows about).

She performed a full medical exam right away.



I LOVE MRS. POTTS!

Norah spent a good 15 minutes examining Mrs. Potts with her magnifying glass and then told me she couldn't wait to show Ruby.


Great present, Bubby. I have a feeling Mrs. Potts is going to be really popular around here.

No comments: