Wednesday, April 15, 2009

List Update

I realized that I have done a handful of things on my list but haven't updated it in a while....

#3 Dye my hair red
I let Amy do this when she was here in February. We used some kind of all natural, no chemical, organic dye and it didn't really look all that different. Maybe just a little darker.

#11 Write a will
Will is written. Just needs to be witnessed. Need to get on that.

#14 Clean out the garage
The car still can't be parked in the actual garage, but it is no longer the dumping ground for all our crap.

#65 Go for a mole check at the dermatologist
Check!

#77 Figure out a way to stop paying so damn much for cable
We switched to Direct TV. I don't like it as much, but it's easily half the price.

#81 Leave Norah overnight
We spent a night away when we were in Austin over the Christmas holiday. Norah stayed with Grammy and the aunties and in the morning BVZ told Aunt Amy she looked as though she had been the victim of a terrorist attack.

#86 Teach Norah to put herself to sleep
She goes to sleep like a champ. She just doesn't always stay that way.

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

You have been busy. Can you give me tips on how to get John to put himself to sleep without having the tv on?

on the verge said...

Who are you leaving all your money to? Can I have your barbecue set and anything I find in the fridge that hasn't turned yet? What about the creme brulee torch?