Monday, October 04, 2010

Whirlwind

Norah and I took a whirlwind trip to Texas last weekend for something fabulous-Aunt Amy's baby shower. We left late Thursday afternoon and got to the airport in plenty of time to find out that our plane was delayed an hour and a half. Thank goodness for Nemo.

It was a great weekend, full of love and celebration, but somehow I didn't manage to take a single picture of the festivities (someone else did and hopefully will send me copies-hint, hint). Bubby and the sisters hosted the shower and we had a ton of fun doing the planning, decorating, and food prep. Norah hung out with her favorite person in the entire world-Megan. These two are thick as thieves. Norah loves, loves, loves Trevor too, but Megan is her idol.

Norah can't wait to meet her new cousin and I can't wait to get my hands on him as well. We love you Aunt Amy and can't imagine a better reason to celebrate.

4 comments:

Tucker said...

I love you all soooo much, and miss you more than ever.

Stephanie said...

Pictures are coming

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I saw the pictures of the food on Steph's blog and I was in AWE of what you and Kristin produced. Seriously was drooling over those pictures.

Maryellen said...

I'm just catching up on everyone's blogs. Amy's baby shower...that is just so wonderful. Your family is full of wonderful mothers.