Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BREAKING NEWS

So, I guess you can't always trust technology.

This morning we found out, with no question left in anyone's mind, that Funkhouser is a BOY. I've got the pictures to prove it. Holy schmoly. My jaw is still on the floor and BVZ is just as shocked. We survived girl, we know what to do with a girl, we got baby girl down. What the &%!>! are we going to do with a boy???

I would be lying if I said an itty bitty part of me wasn't a little sad. We had our heads wrapped around the idea of another girl and I was really, really, really excited that Norah was going to get a same sex sibling. Don't get me wrong, I am REALLY excited to have a boy and beyond thrilled that he is perfectly healthy (which honestly, is the only thing we care about). But, it's going to take some getting used to.

YAY, BOYS!!!!

8 comments:

Isabelle Baeck said...

2. Funkhouser is definitely a girl...

...or not so much ;)

Excellent news, a mini BVZ is going to be awesome!

aileen said...

Hopefully he doesn't look like Funkhauser ;)

I'll let you know when I've gotten used to the idea of being a mom to a boy. I think I'm almost there.

Maryellen said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. Congratulations! Norah will be happy that she's like her idol, Megan.

:)

JAMS' HOUSE said...

getoutofhere

It's going to be awesome.

And just think you won't have to worry about princess crap, let's hope.

Nayoung said...

u will be a great mom to a baby boy!!

Jennifer said...

That is not just breaking news that is HOLY S**T NEWS!

That is really terrific news - I am so glad that Mr. Funkhouser is healthy. I know that Trevor and Baby Tooley will be happy to let him into their club.

Tucker said...

Whoohoo Toolie has a brother!!!!!!!!! Well, unless Toolie ends up being a girl. Ha

Natalie said...

Such awesome news. I'm biased, seeing as I only have a boy, but boys are pretty great. I think the 1st 5 years with a boy will pretty much kill you, but after that it's all smooth sailing. The 1st 7ish years with a girl are easy and then the next 20ish are rough. It'll all balance out in the end.