Monday, October 04, 2010

G'Bye Norah's Mom!

Norah has been killing me lately with what comes out of her mouth. I could listen to her talk all day, and lately that's all she's been doing. She talks to me non-stop about what her toys are doing and wants to know who everyone's mom is. This morning she wore a Cookie Monster t-shirt I picked up recently at my local mom's club clothing sale and when I gave her a hug and kiss goodbye I said, 'Bye, bye, Cookie Monster.' She picked up with two fingers the part of her shirt that has Cookie's mouth and said in a funny, high pitched voice, 'G'Bye Norah's Mom!' Hilarious.

When I got to work I had this from BVZ:

Shoes were coming off, no doubt about it, until, that is, I told her she only got to hear a story about piggy and piggy's mom going to the park if the shoes stayed on. Worked like a charm. Buzz Lightyear rode in the seat next to her, in his seatbelt, even though he screamed and wanted to ride with Norah. Norah put her foot down and said no, Buzz, you have to sit in your own seat.

She rules.

No comments: