Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Missing All The Fun

Tuesday is Animal Day at Ardenwood Farms. I had planned to play hooky from work, but I got slammed this week and so sneaking away didn't work out. Luckily, Pam is in good with Norah's BFF's and so Norah got to go even though I didn't. Can you say, jealous much? Thankfully, Pam sent me pictures from their visit so I lived vicariously through them.

I looked at this picture about 10 times and got warm fuzzies every time from seeing Ruby's hand on Caleb's back. But the closer I look the more I have convinced myself that Norah has her arm hooked through Caleb's. (If it is just an optical illusion I don't want to know).

I imagine they were probably far more excited than this picture shows.

No one is allowed to go again without me!

4 comments:

meganastone said...

It wasn't your imagination! That's why we took the pictures. Caleb didn't want to get out of the stroller at first. When he finally got up to check out the pigs, the girls immediately showed him the love. So sweet!

aileen said...

No optical illusion!

k-dog studios said...

we're going on the 24th in case that date works....I'm off that week and my dad's in town.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE Ruby's hand on Caleb's back!