Friday, May 07, 2010

Pictures

It was brought to my attention that the last handful of posts have been woefully lacking in pictures. So, here's a photo dump from my phone from the past couple of weeks (I can't remember the last time I had the actual camera--my how things have changed).

Someone is a sticker maniac.

Lounging...

A little Blair Witchish don't you think? She loves the cat's bed. She'll pull it off the window ledge, grab a book and hang out for a long time.

Someone loves the fruit only Jamba Juice smoothie.

Last weekend we had a great time at the Academy of Arts and Sciences with my fabulous friend Karyl and her sister and nieces. At the coral reef tank a diver was doing some spring cleaning. Norah was obsessed with him and waved and screamed 'hi' for at least 10 minutes. He finally waved back and she was beside herself.

We got Norah a $10 tent from IKEA and she loves it. I don't love it quite so much because she wants me to play in it with her for hours on end (it's $10, ie, very small). The static cling it generates is amazing. Every day is a science project around here.



Bathtub mohawk.

Books, books, and more books.

Again with the cat bed.

A little cuddle with Bear.

Some excellent Richard Simmons bed head.

California dreamin'.

2 comments:

Tucker said...

Ahh thats the best mohawk yet! Combine N's video recording skills and the cat bed, its definitely blair witch! Big thumbs up to Angela on the header =)

Maryellen said...

You're a great mom for getting in the tent. Me and itty bitty places brings on some major anxiety. I loved the static electricity pictures and the mohawk. That was awesome!