Monday, May 24, 2010

Dinner with Baby

I am a bonanza of blog posts today. I know, I know, you can buy me a drink next time you see me.

Now that Norah is in a big girl bed I fear the next thing to go is going to be her high chair as it is getting harder and harder to convince her to sit in it for meals. Tonight the only way she even entertained the idea was if Baby was in a high chair too.

Norah has moved past 'all done' when she is finished with a meal and now tells me that her hands are 'all dirty.' I will post a video of her saying it as soon as it uploads because it cracks me up.

Baby wasn't done and didn't get to go anywhere until she ate a leftover waffle and some banana yogurt.

Nothing but a yogurt tear.

This was taken a few days ago, but still funny. Norah insisted on going outside wearing her sun hat and dragging several magazines and an old nursing pillow.

No comments: