Sunday, November 28, 2010

Photo Dump Again

A handful of cute pics that don't necessarily warrant their own post....

Norah's new favorite thing of all times is soy milk. Whenever we go to Starbucks and she wants a 'treat' she gets a soy milk and she thinks it is the greatest thing ever. The other day when I made her breakfast and handed her a cup of milk she said, "is this soy milk?" I said no and she said, "that's okay, I can drink regular for now."

Here's an awesome Pamma picture-the girls playing with play-dough during a rainy morning.

I think it is a little weird how excited I am about our new garbage service, but we FINALLY got a composting service! And a giant recycle bin that everything goes into. No more separating glass from plastic from paper!

There is a really fabulous independent toy store not too far from here called Talbot's Toyland and Norah and I have spent a lot of time there recently since the weather has been so bad. They have a lot of really cool toys out on display and they encourage the kids to explore and learn. Norah likes the dollhouses.

But LOVES the playhouses.

Close to the toy store is a diner where we have become regulars at the lunch counter.

Christmas decorations are popping up all over and Norah is obsessed with the trees. Every morning she asks if it is the day we get our tree. Maybe next weekend.

We were at Target the other day and I got suckered into getting her a giant sugar cookie shaped like a bear. I had part of it and I didn't think it was very tasty. Norah devoured it and then told me, "that wasn't very good." Anytime anyone mentions "cookie" now she tells me, "no more bear cookies! They taste like yuck!"

Another great Pamma pic-the girls with their Woody dolls. Now, Norah recently got a Woody doll for getting 10 stickers on her potty chart. She has been coveting Ruby's doll for weeks now, so it was a great reward for her. Little did I know, however, that there are many different kinds of Woody dolls and Norah's talks (via a string on his back), but Ruby's does not. Apparently, when Norah shows up to Ruby's house every morning Ruby demands to know if Norah has brought the talking Woody and is very upset when talking Woody leaves at the end of the day.

New dress up clothes-now they can actually be Woody and Buzz! (I think Ruby was actually more excited than this picture lets on).

Pigtails! I am getting way better at them.

3 comments:

Maryellen said...

Cute pictures and explanations. I'm truly impressed at your pig tails ability. Nice job mamasita.

Jennifer said...

I am in love with those curly pony tails. Good job!

k-dog studios said...

josh feels exactly the same about our new recycling bin - love at first sight!