Thursday, April 09, 2009

The Plague

Norah brought the plague into the house last weekend. I don't know where or when she got it, but it involved a lot of snot, a lot of coughing, and a lot of whining. Then she passed the plague on to both BVZ and myself. We are all on the mend now, thank goodness, but it has been a long couple of days. Norah was way more of a trooper than BVZ was. What a big baby.




(One morning she decided she needed to pull out every kleenex in the box. I was too sick to stop her and so for the past few days we've all been using wadded up tissues with traces of Norah drool on them).

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

I love that you captured that special moment on camera. I'm glad you guys are on the mend!

The H's said...

Sorry to hear this. We too are frequently plagued by daycare cooties. Just one of the joys of motherhood, I guess. Glad you are feeling better.