Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Nine Month Stats

Norah finally had her 9 month doctor's appointment yesterday. We have a new pediatrician who I like very much and a pediatrician's office that has a parking lot that doesn't make me insane (a good thing).

Norah is a tenth of an ounce shy of 18 pounds, 28.25 inches long, and has a big, giant head (I can't remember the actual measurement). That puts her in the low 30th percentile for weight and high 70th percentile for length and head size. So, she'll be a smart super model. I can live with that.

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

Nice stats Norah. I don't think she has a big head. You should see my pictures at her age. You would be surprised I could hold my head up.

on the verge said...

That's my niece! Maybe she'll look like a Japanamation character. We'll just have to work on making her eyes psycho-sized, then we oughtta be in business;)