Sunday, April 05, 2009

Easter Basket From Grammy

Grammy sent Norah a great big box in the mail. She was very excited and could hardly wait for me to open the box.

Once it was open, I let her have it.




She first spotted a soft, furry lamb...


She gave it a pat,

And a little smooch.

She also got an awesome book with all kinds of different textured animals. So far the cat and the pig are her favorites.


There was also an adorable basket and fun Easter eggs. Thanks, Grammy!

(As an aside-isn't her outfit cute? It is an orangey-pink top and white capri pants, courtesy of Auntie K. I kind of feel like she should be partying in the Hamptons with P. Diddy. As an additional aside, I know, I know, the vacuum cleaner was left out. This is certainly cruel to a child obsessed with eating electrical cords. I am trying, people).

2 comments:

aileen said...

maybe Norah was trying to say 'duck' or 'luck' or 'yuck'... and I think she's cool enough to be hanging out with P. Diddy :)

Jennifer said...

Seeing Norah's lamb made me remember Stephanie's "Lamby" - that was a very loved lamb. Does she still have him/her?

Also - very cute outfit - but if she is going to hang in the Hamptons - I would suggest a big floppy hat. Whenever I see celeb pictures from the Hamptons - they always have on hats - so it must be a rule for being Hamptons cool!