Monday, April 27, 2009

Hat Girl

I get 90% of Norah's clothes used from other moms in my local mother's club. I love this outfit, but the hat really makes it work and Norah always refuses to wear the hat. On the way to baby class today she fell asleep in the car and I put it on her before taking her out of her seat. It was a good 30 minutes before she figured out it was on her head and ripped it off. Check out her shoes with no socks. She refuses to let me put them on her, so today she was sporting the old man in loafers look.

(Picture courtesy of my new iphone that Norah and BVZ gave me for my birthday. Love it.)

7 comments:

JAMS' HOUSE said...

She owns that hat.

Jennifer said...

She looks so precious in that outfit - the hat is rockin!

Eliza doesn't like to leave hats on either. The only ones she doesn't rip off her head are ones that fasten under her chin - and even then she still tries to rip them off.

Jennifer said...

Also I am soooo jealous of your I phone!

on the verge said...

What a cutie! If you lived in L.A. I'd carry Norah around in my purse when I go shopping as an accessory-baby.

Ave said...

Love it! Can I sign up for the hand-me-downs?

Kristin said...

The next thing you know, she'll be wearing sandals with black socks. Beware!

Maryellen said...

How cute. I agree with you, the hat makes the outfit.