Friday, February 27, 2009

Poor Norm

Norah's had a rough couple of nights. She has a bad cold and cough. The cold has produced 900 gallons of snot. She has coughing fits so severe that she gags and then pukes. This almost always happens while I am either holding her or she's hanging out on our bed. I think we've changed the sheets 3 times in the past 2 days.

I assumed her sleepless nights were a result of not being able to breathe, but low and behold, she has a tooth! I can see it when she smiles and I can feel it (with my finger, not my boob, thank god). I think there may be a second one coming in as well, so I don't anticipate sleeping anytime soon.

(Thanks to Bonnie for the cute new pj's!)

2 comments:

Isabelle Nicolas Bäck said...

Welcome to the fanged-clan Norah!

Button said...

Love the way colds and teething seem to be old skool bedfellows. Congrats on the tooth!