Thursday, February 05, 2009

#48: Get New Bookshelves for the Family Room

We were broke right out of law school and so IKEA was our best friend. Five years later and the time to upgrade has definitely come. I loved our bookcases, but if you bumped into one walking by it would shift to the side. In a big way. Obviously, this isn't safe for Norah the baby who pulls up on everything these days. Check out the new bookcase:

It was also an excuse to go through all our books and get rid of anything from a college philosophy class or written by Jennifer Weiner. We got a ton more space and the local library got an aweome donation.

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

I had a dream once that I was riding in a car with John and the grandparents-Grandma and I were in the back seat. I was reading,"Good in Bed" by Jennifer Weiner.

Grandma tapped me and said,"Well are ya?"