Thursday, February 05, 2009

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Norah was sleeping through the night. She'd go down at 7:00 pm, sleep until 5:00 am and then go back to sleep until 7:00 am. It was awesome. We started feeling human again. But, alas, it was short-lived and now she's pretty much back to being a demon baby. She wakes up at 11:00 and needs a hug, again at 1:00 and needs to come into our bed and pound on us for about an hour. Then she needs to eat. Then she needs to crawl around, and maybe practice pulling up on the headboard. Then at about 5:45 am (about 15 minutes before the alarm goes off) she decides to go back to sleep.

She's tired,

BVZ has serious bags under his eyes,

And I won't subject you to how I am looking these days (there are children who use the internet, after all). I am not sure what the answer is at this point. More napping for me, I hope.

(And yes, she's wearing Christmas pajamas in February. I need to do laundry. Or better yet, Grammy! Send more pajamas!)

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

Poor GVZ's...that sounds rough.