Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring

We have had weeks of rain. I love the cooler weather, but I will admit we are all starting to get a little stir crazy. BVZ took Norah to ballet on Saturday dressed in her new butterfly outfit (better pictures to come-thanks, GG!), which she wore over her brown 'comfy' pants and brown mouse shirt because she was cold. I blame Bubby for Norah's constant insistence that she's cold. If we let her, Bubby would keep the house at 80 degrees. Good thing she's working for free because we're going to have a $300 gas bill this month.

Anyway, after ballet, BVZ let Norah stomp in puddles and play in the random reservoirs of rain water throughout the neighborhood. I have a sneaking suspicion he let her drink some gutter water coming off the community center roof but I have no real proof.

Someone loves her Lightening McQueen umbrella. I don't blame her, it's pretty sweet.


She has gotten quite good at singing about the snoring man who bumped his head and went to bed. Every time she says, 'the old man is snoring' she yells, 'like Dad!' Man, I love that kid.

No comments: