Monday, December 15, 2008

Sleep

Eh, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's um, not so good. She actually slept through the night a couple of times last week. We incorporated some crying it out techniques that we (and by we, I mean, I--BVZ is ready to get all Ferberized on her ass) are comfortable with and had some success. I am hesitant to do anything extreme before vacation, though, because I figure when you travel all bets are off.

I know her mobility has a lot to do with her restless sleep. Poor thing is a big kid trapped in a 5 month old body, so I know she's frustrated. I can tell she just wants to run around and play kickball or something, but has to be satisfied with dumb 'ole rolling over. Every morning I find her in a different place in the crib then where I left her, so she's either moving like crazy or she is some kind of demon baby.

No comments: