Monday, September 21, 2009

More

We sort of dropped the ball with teaching Norah baby signs. We did 'milk', 'food', 'more', and 'all done' for a while, but pretty soon it became abundantly clear that the only thing she had any intention of saying was 'all done' (not much of an eater or milk drinker, that girl). Imagine my surprise then, when out of nowhere tonight she started signing 'more' in regard to some butternut squash bites. It had been roasting in the oven and was cooling off when I gave her a piece and she went a little nuts for more. I didn't get the camera on her until she had already had about 15 pieces, so what you see is her slowing down a bit.

She's a smart one.

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

I'm impressed.

Jennifer said...

We tried baby sign language too and the only sign that Eliza knows is more.

I can't believe how much hair Miss Norah has. They grow so fast don't they?

I also think that she looks adorable in yellow.