Sunday, September 27, 2009

Football Fan

We don't let Norah watch television. It isn't because I have anything against television--I LOVE television. Love it in a way I love few other things in this world. But, the brains of little babies can't really process the images they see on the screen--no matter what the content, it flashes too fast for them. She didn't watch anything until she was one, but every now every once in a while she enjoys a few minutes of Sesame Street (loves Cookie Monster something fierce). She also gets to watch a bit of the 49'ers on Sundays when BVZ is hanging out with her. Today she got to eat lunch during the game. Watch the progression of both of their faces through the three pictures. There was a touch down and lots of yelling by the third one.



1 comment:

on the verge said...

Thatta girl, Norah! I was doing the same thing in L.A.:)
Gotta say, though, I was majorly bummed when the niners lost in the last 2 seconds of the game. I mean c'mon, really?