There have been lots of goings on around here. Since my last post:
1. I took an indefinite leave of absence from my job after (among other things) Norah told me it was ruining her life.
2. I took about six weeks off, intending to re-organize our life and clean out all the closets. It was a tough adjustment. Really, I just watched a lot of television and played a LOT of candy crush.
3. Norah and I went on a girls only trip to Sea World.
4. My laptop died and I didn't even really care.
5. I took a new gig (part-time for real this time) as a writer for a legal website. It's 100% work from home. I like it a lot so far and I pick up the kids from school every day. Norah no longer accuses me of ruining her life.
6. I had to get a new laptop and got a MacBook. I never knew I could love a laptop so much.
7. We had a great Halloween.
8. We had an even greater Thanksgiving in Southern California with GG and Aunt Vanessa. Norah even went ice skating.
I am around ALL OF THE TIME now. Be careful what you wish for, kid.