Sunday, July 28, 2013

Quickies

There's nothing better than sharing a popsicle with your cousin on a 97 degree afternoon.  The relationship between Lou and Reid is sometimes awesome, sometimes tenuous.  Because they both can communicate like actual kids now, they have some of the most hilarious conversations of all times. The other day I overheard a conversation that went something like this,

Reid: I like garbage trucks.
Lou: YOU like garbage trucks?  I like garbage trucks!
Reid: I like fire trucks too.
Lou: YOU like fire trucks?  I like fire trucks too!

This went on for at least five different kinds of trucks.


Norah brings a TON of art projects, work sheets, random papers, etc. home from school on a daily basis.  I often get behind in the sorting (ie, recycling) of it all.  I was going through a stack yesterday and found this gem.



Lou loves to play garbage truck.  As in, HE is the garbage truck. He will run around pulling things off of shelves, out of drawers, etc. and  pile them up, all the while making a 'beep beep' noise.  Last weekend, I was loading the dishwasher and BVZ was in the shower.  The garbage trucks made a landfill in front of the bathroom door, blocking him in.


My forever BFF had a baby boy on July 3.  Axel arrived a little earlier than expected and is a tiny little peanut, but he's strong and awesome and was home after a short stint in the NICU.  He's incredibly adorable and I can't wait to get my hands on him again.  



No comments: