Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family

I didn't take more than 2 or 3 pictures during the entire time Bubby was here and I realized I am getting terrible at documenting everything, especially family visits. Grandma Geri and Aunt Vanessa came up for a visit MONTHS ago and I am just now finding a few shots on my phone. Visiting family is the best because they have unlimited energy with which to go to the park.

Grandma Geri always brings fun treasures and lots of hugs.


Treasures that included a red cowboy hat.

Aunt Vanessa did a good job on N's hair.

A few weeks later we got Aunt Amy for a long weekend, which ruled. We spent a fabulous day in Golden Gate Park.



We love the fact that so many people who love Norah so much come to visit us. Come more often! We promise to take more pictures.

No comments: