Monday, April 26, 2010

April Cooking Club

In an effort to make this blog more than just the adventures of a certain 25 pounder who is currently refusing to sleep in her own bed again, check out the blog of my Cooking Club that's currently in its seventh year and going strong. Our most recent meeting was last Saturday at my house and as always it was a smashing success. You would think the pictures below were from a food magazine, right? Nope, all taken by Angela (and shamelessly stolen by me) who actually should be working for a food magazine.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so jealous that you have a cooking club. I've always wanted to do that, but am the only one of my friends that delights in menu planning, shopping and intense cooking. If I lived closer to you I would insist that I be invited.

Maryellen said...

Those pictures look delicious.