Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Monday Evening

Norah has known basic body parts for months now, and I imagine she is sick to death of me quizzing her on them. I think next week we'll move on to harder ones like ring finger. And appendix.



I know, I know, I said I wasn't posting for a while. But I was up late working anyway and she's soooooo cute. Right?

Monday was a day of a lot of firsts:
  • First time Norah came home from Ruby's house without any left over food (all of a sudden she's decided to eat like a teenage boy).
  • First time she said 'Achoo!' when I sneezed.
  • First time she tried to give her bear a bath.
  • First time she signed 'thank you' unsolicited (usually I have to say, 'say thank you').
  • First time she washed her own face in the bath.
  • First time she tooted so loud after dinner that she scared the cat.
ETA: Sorry for the terrible film quality. I tried to compress the file so that it wouldn't take 3 weeks to load, but clearly I sacrificed quality.

3 comments:

Tucker said...

I heart her. So much.

Kristy said...

Too cute! And thanks for voting!!

Maryellen said...

Norah's so cute John will even stop what he's doing and watch her videos. She's so flippin cute. For reals.