Monday, November 02, 2009

The Learning Tower

Norah likes to be in the kitchen with me when I cook (and she can't be trusted on her own anywhere outside of the kitchen), but she gets in the way. She pulls everything out of cabinets, hangs on my pants, gets stuck in the cat door, etc. I have known a few people who swear by The Learning Tower, and I really, really wanted one. However, I really, really didn't want to pay full price for one. Lucky for me I have an awesome friend who love to peruse Craigslist, and I scored one for less than a third of the retail price.

Currently, Norah's favorite thing to do is bang on the Trader Joe's coffee can with a ladle.

3 comments:

meganastone said...

Love the pajamas!

Jennifer said...

ooohhh I think we need one of these!

Kristin said...

your new sous-chef!!