Monday, August 31, 2009

Supermodel Documentary Hour*

The week after Norah turned one we had a photo shoot with the same amazing photographer that took her picture last November. We were thrilled with the result. This is just a small sampling of the shots we got because each one took like 15 damn minutes to load and I got tired of waiting. Enjoy...




Look, it's Grams! Megan and Trevor call Lynn Grammy and so that's how we had been referring to her when she spent July with Norah. But, one day I came home from work and she said that Norah was going to call her Grams instead. Works for me.








I was a little appalled by how much baby weight I still need to lose and BVZ was a little appalled by how bald he is. He said that someday Norah will look back on these photos and say, 'Hey! That's when dad used to have hair!"





I will post the rest of them when I have 12 hours to kill.

Here is a shot from 5 months and one from 12 months on the same blanket. Totally different kid. Why didn't anyone ever tell me how much she looked like Mr. T?



*title reference to Molly Shannon's 'Superstar', aka, the most awesome movie ever made.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

These pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!!! You all look great!

Kristy said...

She is absolutely adorable! You have a beautiful family!

Maryellen said...

Whoa!!!! Those are all AMAZING!

JAMS' HOUSE said...

Beautiful! Love them ALL!