Saturday, August 22, 2009

Perfect Saturday

This is the first Saturday in a while that BVZ hasn't had to work. Whether or not he goes into the office on the weekend makes a huge difference on my disposition (shocking, I know). Anyway, we spent a wonderful late morning at the park and had a picnic lunch. I have given up trying to feed Norah while she runs around, so now I bring her booster chair wherever we go. Here she is drinking some milk. Milk! She is drinking MILK! Perhaps I have failed to mention that Norah hates whole milk. Hates it. She hates milk like I hate BVZ working on the weekends. But, she's getting a little better. Here she is watching some dogs and so I took advantage of the fact that she was a little distracted.

I love it when she wears this hat. I want to just eat her up. She had a fabulous time on the swing and playing on the slide. We had to peel her off the slide kicking and screaming when it was time to go home. I don't blame her. It's a cool slide.

3 comments:

The H's said...

Norah might like kefir. Wyatt loves this stuff. We are both addicted. We just don't tell Ross how much it costs! Cute hat!

aileen said...

That IS an adorable hat!

Maryellen said...

How fun! I think Norah has one of the sweetest faces ever.