Friday, March 06, 2009

Osh Kosh Oh My Gosh

Before Norah was born lots of people sent her lots of wonderful gifts--most of them adorable outfits. Thankfully, lots were in non-newborn sizes. I remember receiving this pair of pink overalls and I couldn't imagine having a baby big enough to wear them. Well, they fit her perfectly now. As much as I can't wait for the day that she walks, talks, and tells a joke, a big part of me just wishes she could stay small forever.



Look closely and you can see a tooth in this picture!


3 comments:

Maryellen said...

Norah looks adorable. I want Eliza and Norah to meet some day. They would be a super cute duo.

aileen said...

Those overalls are soo cute. Nobody could mistake her for Norm in that.

Unknown said...

Love the overalls. She looks beautiful and so happy.