Saturday, March 28, 2009

The De-Norming of Norah

The weather has been really warm here the past couple of days, so I have taken advantage of it and dolled my gal up in some very girly outfits. At baby class on Friday afternoon she was sporting a hot pink top (with flower stitching, no less), and striped capri pants. Her shoes even have flowers on them. Here she is on the move,

And then making the moves on Caleb...


This picture reminds me of the book 'James and the Giant Peach', when the peach was in the water and the sharks tried to eat it but they couldn't get their mouths on it because it was too round. My little shark...


I thought I would include a picture of sweet Ruby for good measure since she's wearing sparkly shoes.

Norah's new favorite thing at class is to stand up on the grown-up chairs. Somewhat dangerous, but at least it gave me a chance to get a good shot of her cute pants.

1 comment:

Isabelle Nicolas Bäck said...

wow - pink? Watch out, you may turn her into a girly-girl!