Friday, March 08, 2013

Camilla

My sweet baby niece Camilla was born a week ago today on March 1, 2013.  I got to see her be born.  Like, SEE her be born.  It was far and away one of the most amazing experiences of my life (remember, as hard as I tried I never got that push the baby out, tears of joy, euphoria moment with either of my own).  It was really, really cool and I am forever grateful that A & M allowed me to be a part of it.  And while this is not my story to tell, suffice it to say my sister was a rock star.  Oh boy, was she a rock star.

Welcome to the world, Camilla.  We are awfully glad you are here.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations Auntie! John and Maryellen came over for dinner last night and I asked if the baby had been born yet. I somehow missed this post or I would have known.

Maryellen said...

That is so exciting!! Witnessing childbirth must have been surreal!

Kristy said...

Congrats on baby Camilla. And I must say Janet you look so young! So unfair!