Friday, February 01, 2013

Yee-haw!

This is currently my favorite picture of Norah.  It's the perfect combination of sweet and sass.  Moments before it was taken she was being a total nightmare and refusing to smile.  I told her to shape up and I got nowhere.  I told her she could have a marshmallow in the car on the way to school and I got this.


The get-up is for "rodeo" day at school.  I am not exactly sure what that means, but I imagine it is the PC alternative to "cowboy" day.  Although, I really wasn't aware that cowboy wasn't PC.  Anyway, since Norah refuses to wear pants we had to go to Target to get these jeans for the occasion.  She definitely has the VZ body type.  She has no hips and we could not find pants that fit her both length wise and waist wise (boo-hoo, I know).  I finally found some adjustable ones and took the ribbon out of my pajamas pants for a belt.  She also begged for this hat at Target.  I told her it was a cabana hat but she was not dissuaded.  I admire her perseverance.

No comments: