Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Comment Schmomment

So, we are apparently so popular over here at the ole' GVZ blogspot that we are getting lots of spam in the comments. I made some adjustments and you will now have to enter a word verification when you post a comment. I hope that won't dissuade those who comment regularly, or infrequently, or NEVER AT ALL (immediate family I am speaking to you!) because I love hearing what you have to say.

Picture is unrelated, but isn't it cute? We were at the young explorer room at the Academy of Arts and Sciences and Norah was not pleased that the wall animals were not actually pettable (like that new word?).

4 comments:

Maryellen said...

Pettable is totally a word. I'm getting a lot of spam too. Most of it is in languages I can't even pretend to be able to read.

Stephanie said...

Okay, okay. Loved, loved, loved the picture of N and Ruby holding hands and linking feet.

Quid pro quo my dear sister. I'll expect your comments to come rolling in

Tucker said...

Ummm who was Norie with while petting the fake deer? That would be me beeatch. Ha! And yes, her cuteness level is sky high. xoxo

Kristin said...

As soon as you let Nors visit me in Michigan, she can pet a real deer. Well, no, not really, but she can swim in a river, catch crawfish and run with me in the woods.