Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wheels on the Bus

On recommendation from Jams' House, we recently got Norah a Wheels on the Bus DVD. She totally loves it. I think it is a little weird--there is a scary clown; the songs are a little grating; and some people on the bus are real humans, but some are puppets. The driver is a dragon voiced by the lead singer of The Who, so that's pretty cool.

Anyway, Norah loves it and asks me to sing Wheels on the Bus all.the.time. She likes to do the sound effects and hand gestures. This is what happens when we sing 'the wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish' while eating yogurt.*

*Yes, there are peas and carrots in banana yogurt. Norah eats almost anything if it is coated in yogurt.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

After reading this post, my first thought was, maybe I should get that DVD because Eliza LOVES the Wheels on the Bus song and sings it pretty much non stop - but on second thought I am really afraid of creepy clowns - so maybe not.

aileen said...

LOL! Years from now Norah will be horrified that she ate peas & carrots mixed with yogurt. Caleb loves that song too but I don't like creepy clowns either (thanks to IT)

JAMS' HOUSE said...

I guess I forgot to mention the creepy clown. He's not too bad.

Glad Norah likes it.