Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy VD to Me

BVZ got an iphone a few weeks ago and at the store I begged and pleaded for him to take mine and give me the new one since mine doesn't have video. After all, I think he has taken 3 pictures of Norah since she's been born compared to my 17,685. Needless to say I was totally bummed when he said no. I have been harassing him since he got it to actually USE it when he is out on his adventures with Norah and low and behold, today he came home with a ton of funny pictures and video of their trip to the park.

There is a play structure across the street that they visit frequently. Norah loves the swings and the little slide, but is afraid of the tunnel slide. I go down it all the time to show her how fun it is, but no dice. So, imagine my surprise when I got the report that as soon as they got to the park she marched right up to the tunnel slide and went down (and up) it about 50 times.

Good work, BVZ.





3 comments:

aileen said...

AWESOME sliding Norah and great camera work BVZ.

k-dog studios said...

I thought you were going to say that bvz traded phones with you as a vday present. love the pics & the siding video. always fun to hear parents giggling. hopefully this is the first of many vids from bvz.

JAMS' HOUSE said...

Good work indeed.

I nag Jamie to do the same.