Friday, December 18, 2009

Fatty Pants

Good news. Norah is so fat that I had to loosen the straps on her high chair this morning. I don't know exactly how much she weighs because my friends made me put the infant scale away (thanks, guys), and I have banned grown-up scales from the house, but she definitely feels heavier and has a nice layer of chub on her cute legs. I attribute the fattening to 1) her freaking molars finally coming in, and 2) her sophisticated tastes (mac and cheese and scrambled eggs be damned, this kid demands gnocchi with gorgonzola cream sauce and asparagus risotto--thank goodness for Trader Joe's).

In other good news, BVZ's sciatica is improved enough that he has been able to start working out again. Norah destroys her playroom while he does the elliptical machine and then he drinks water while she jams all the buttons on his ipod.

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

Fatty pants...I like that name. Norah's food preferences sound delicious.