Saturday, December 05, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

It is 10:00 pm on a Saturday night and I am at work. In fact, with few exceptions, I have been at work for approximately 14 to 16 hours a day for the past 2 weeks (don't worry, I am doing something really important). Even so, it has been really difficult to be away from Norah so much, and I realized tonight when I was looking at pictures of her on my phone, that a snap I took this morning is the only one I have taken in weeks.

I am head over heels in love with this cute kid and that sweater (that I got for $1). More soon, I promise.

3 comments:

Isabelle Baeck said...

Ditto here on that title (not sure if that deserves a smiley or a frowny...)
Hope your work wraps up soon & you get a day worth of Norha snuggles!

Maryellen said...

Whoa, you're working so much. I'm sure it's very well worth it though. Great job Lady.

:)

on the verge said...

Oh man, that blows! Even if you didn't have a cutie-patootie at home (and I don't mean my bro). Good luck gettin' yer work sorted out and returning to a normal schedule! And drink plenty of nog:)