Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Perfect Monday

Starting November 1, I will be working 4 days a week (believe me, I am not complaining), so yesterday was our next to the last Monday together. We had a great day. It was overcast and rainy (my favorite). We had a play date with a friend from Norah's music class, we made grilled cheese for lunch, and stomped in some puddles. After a nap, Norah spent some time banging on the front windows.

Isn't her bed head fabulous?


See the gash on her forehead? We have absolutely no idea where it came from. It just kind of showed up (I never saw her fall and BVZ won't admit having seen her fall).

We made pumpkin cookies and then ate them in the playroom. There is no cooler place when it's raining outside.






She didn't really eat 3 cookies--she would take a bite and then give me a bite. I ended up eating at least 2 of them.





It was a little chilly so Norah wore her monkey slippers. They are a little too small but that doesn't stop her from begging for them. I had to hide them in her closet the other day.



Next Monday we'll do something really special. I suspect it will involve the aquarium and maybe some ice cream.

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

I don't blame her for loving the monkey slippers. They're rad.