Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Backyard

Our house is really small. And Norah has a lot of stuff. Which makes it seem even smaller. Every time I bemoan the fact that we are quickly running out of space, I remind myself why we bought this house in the first place. The backyard:

On days with cloud cover (or when we can get BVZ to put up the tent), Norah and I hang out in the backyard. I would spend a lot more time out there, but remember, we're both translucent.



Norah is really into reading herself books these days. It doesn't seem to bother her when they're upside-down.


We got her this walker cart to help her practice walking. She won't use it. She will push it while crawling, sit in it, pile toys in it, etc. Just about everything but walk with it.


She will, however, chew on the metal stabilizer bar.


If you look closely you can see Loretta being pissed that she can't come outside. Sucker.

4 comments:

Maryellen said...

Your days spent in the backyard look wonderful! I think Loretta really is glaring at you guys...

JAMS' HOUSE said...

You guys have an awesome back-yard, if we had that yard AM would be out there everyday.

Button said...

I fully hear you on the translucent part! I get a sunburn on my way inside from the car. By some fabulous twist of fate, though, Griffin came out with my blue eyes and Jake's olive complexion. He frolics outside all day long and he and his Dad just get tan. I'll come sit under the tent with you and Norah!

aileen said...

I agree... your backyard is awesome!