Tuesday, December 10, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

I get a report emailed daily from Lou's teacher.  Because Bubby picks him up three days a week, I hold my breath until I see whether he had a "Happy Day," "Busy Day," or "Not Myself Day."  Lately he's had a ton of happy days, which is awesome.*  The other day his teacher told Bubby that they sang "You Are My Sunshine" in music class and Lou went crazy--singing louder, longer, and harder than every other kid.  When I got home that night I asked him to sing it to me and this is what we got.  I watch it about 17 times a day.



*We never went through the terrible two's with Norah.  Lou's two's have been, ahem.  Challenging.  I don't want to jinx it but I think we are past the terrible part.  Seemingly overnight Lou has become hilariously charming in almost every way.  I can't wait to see his face every morning.

No comments: